Alberta Identification

Come in and get your photo ID at Grimshaw Registry. If you have a valid driver’s license, you cannot have both. What to bring?

Please bring in Birth Certificate or valid Canadian Passport, along with a proof of Alberta residency (lease or rental agreement, power, gas, utility, cell phone bill.) If you are under 18 you will need parent or legal guardian consent, and will not need proof of Alberta residency, providing your parent or legal guardian is an Alberta resident.

Children must be 12 years of age and older to hold an Alberta Identification.